List of Quick Adventures Feb 10, 2016 15:48:01 GMT
Post by Admin on Feb 10, 2016 15:48:01 GMT
1. "We need to clear an old abandoned pizza place. Dima says it's on a leyline. I doubt her, but...apparently, she can turn it into a nice hangout."
2. "Some seraphs wish us to visit and see how things are going. Apparently, they're going to be delivering equipment to a local hospital, and want to have the Meta Club along so they can show it off to some students. Premeds are especially recommended."
3. "There's also a house that seems to be haunted. Babysitters are complaining, the kid claims there's a monster in the closet, etc. Just a simple looksee. A monster hunter and a Death Seer would be helpful."
4. "Homeless people are disappearing. Someone should probably make sure it's not supernatural. Especially if it's undead. If there's severe trouble, we can try to get reinforcements."
5. "A recent campground offered us free tickets, as they owe me a favor. In addition, a new student may meet us there. She's...not from around here, and it could be quite fun."
6. "A band, LoliMurder, that has used supernatural imagery wants to improve their relation with the Community. They offered us free tickets. And VIP passes. Kate would like them. They're very...nice. Despite their loud music.
7. "We may want to look into a local group of toughs. Not heavy criminals, just punks. They are apparently run by a Demon. If they are, Yomi needs to be informed."
8. "One of our local Community Members has gone missing. She's a very nice girl, but when she goes to parties, she sometimes...isn't as cautious as she should be. She normally has a chaperone, but some of us may want to be on call to pick her up if she gets in trouble. I don't want her to get hurt.
9. "And, there are rumors of people being stalked by a mysterious presence in the park. AGAIN. Niko Easton handled the last one, quite well if I dare say, so someone who can keep an eye out would be good. Help the Neighborhood Watch, and all. Some of us are very well equipped to 'bump back'. Shouldn't be anything too dangerous.
10. "A new church group is being set up. We may want to try to make contact, and see if they are with the Community, or against it. They're having a new leader...a woman named Millie, but there's little information about her. She's not on the internet. AT ALL."