Post by Tzauri on Apr 12, 2016 1:27:57 GMT
Aside from these, the rules are the same.
- Any vehicle may be made an Upright for free
- The Visionary racial package costs -1 AP to implement. The half-sized chi track still further reduces the cost by the same amount.
- The 'Grace Under Fire' expert advantage may be taken twice, although the second instance must be purchased with AP, rather than as one of your free starting expert advantage.
- The Anti-Vehicular Advantage costs 1 AP at base for purposes of purchasing it at base. The Equal Standing upgrade, however, costs 2 AP.
- Unit is free as a companion advantage
All Characters start at Ring 9 (5 Refresh, 29 Ability Points, 12 AP). They also start out with 4 Expert abilities independant of their spending.
The ghost race cannot be played.